Join the JFJC Movement
With your support, we can:
- Become the nation’s leader in education, prevention, and policy around high-risk behaviors.
- Shift the narrative away from punishment and fear to early and ongoing education about the neurological effects of high-risk behaviors.
- Help young people–and the adults around them–develop social and emotional tools to make healthier decisions.
- Ensure fewer parents ever experience a tragic phone call.
100% of your donation is directly invested in BrainAbouts® programming.
“There is no greater devastation for a parent than losing a child. We started JFJC to bring awareness and education to the light, so that no other family experiences this pain. Your donations will help to fund programs that empower young people to make positive decisions and avoid a preventable tragedy.”
– Jack Fontaine, Founder & President